12 Looks at Oracle Database 12c - my own about In-Memory

I did not manage to visit Oracle Open World this year, but I've took part in very exciting program, which called 12 looks at Oracle Database 12c.

Please find my presentation regarding In-Memory option, or, more specifically, architecture approach you should follow to successfully implement Oracle In-Memory.

I found, that for real world implementation Oracle Engineering system would be required. Even though price could be a issue for a such implementation,  I believe i could be managed during initial sales conversation with Oracle representative, having in my total cost of solution (Enterprise Edition, RAC, Partitioning, In-Memory).

Have a look!

PS Hmm..I have a vide too…but its too funny to share it with you…-)

Update 1.

In my presentation above I made a suggestion that Exadata should have the same format as In-Memore. Below is a slide, that in Flash data will be in two formats. It will possible soon to have true memory hierarchy between DRAM, Flash and spindle drives (soon, I hope) - data will be compressed everywhere in the same manner.



3 комментария:

  1. С гуру oracle докатился до уровня Арупа Нады =( Хотя его последняя презентация с oow14 достаточно интересна.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Анонимный30/9/14 10:58 AM

    Отличное представление, никто не знает, в чем дело.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Анонимный30/9/14 4:19 PM

    а почему так безграмотно? замечание как в отношении английского (который, мягко говоря, простоват), так и в отношении дикого количества ошибок.

    ОтветитьУдалить